CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sec 3 Camp is over!

Yay!!! Sec 3 Camp is over... Hmm, actually this camp is not that fun after all. You see...People have to wait for their turn to try out the activities such as rock-climbing, abseiling, and a lot more. And as expected, most of us did not try out some of the activities. For me, I missed all the activities except for kayaking and abseiling. It was very boring to wait & see the others having fun enjoying the activities. For me, the most fun part was kayaking of course, because that was my first time experiencing it. I and Ulin (my kayaking partner) kept on colliding other people's boat. It feels like bumper cars. Hahaha. Then, Syafiq & Zi Xuan (his kayaking partner)'s kayak actually capsized by their own. LOL. But during kayaking, my head and eyes really hurt a lot, because other people kept on swinging their paddles high enough when paddling to hit my head. Unfortunately for Ulin, I hit her head also. Sorry ah Ulin. But before that, my eyes hurt because she splashed the seawater and actually entered my eyes. That wasn't the end though for my pitiful eyes... Later at night, we had campfire. My group was told to sit near to the campfire (the end of a U-shaped formation thing), and there was strong wind blowing towards the direction where we were sitting. And so, ashes from the campfire kept on entering our eyes. I, Syafiq, Ariffin, Zharif and Woo Hian kept on changing places to the inner area (the turning point of the U-shaped formation), but still ashes kept on entering our eyes. We were putting our heads down, covering our eyes with our hands. Ariffin even cried sey...LOL...This continues until the campfire was extinguished. But, to summarise everything, the first day was very boring except for the treasure hunt, where we have to run around 4x 2.4km at East Coast Park. On the other hand, the second and last day was quite fun, where we kayak and do area-cleaning respectively. The good thing about this camp is that I can buy new shoes now that I had thrown away my shoes which was still new, for kayaking. The bad thing is that, now I have a coarse throat. Im still coughing and having a flu, fever & severe headache. Hope that I will be well soon!!!

0 comments: