CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Thursday 30/4

Had temperature check. I used the same partly spoilt thermometer (only the screen is spoilt, but still got the 'beep' sound) which I used a few months back when our school had another temperature check. So, yes, I have to pretend that my thermometer is working. I put the bulb of the thermometer under my tongue and waited. Then, I pretended to see the result and spoke out "36.6 degrees celsius!" Lol. Soon, Ms Tan asked me to let her see my result and I did show her in a way that she can't see it clearly at her angle and I told her that its 36.6. And she did believed. Lol. Another mission accomplished! Yeah! (:

After school, went to change uniform. I took most of the time just to poke 2 holes at my crest there so that I can put up the marksmanship badge. Hahaha. Then, we went to form our 3 rows and were sized-up. I was told to stand at the 3rd last column at the centre row. So I had to do the '3-to-2 rows' command. Did parade. It was a fast one. Then, we headed straight for the hall. Mr Wong gave speech. Awards presentation. I got the meritorious award. Yay to me! Haha. I'm proud of it. (: Then, we (ncc) did the tradition way everytime we stepped down, which is to do push-ups according to the number of alphabets in our name. So yes, I have to do 30 push-ups just for my full name only -.-. Lol! After that, I went home.

Friday 1/5

Had religious camp after friday prayers. Its a 2D1N camp. It was good and fun. Got one part which we had this talk and we had to see the videos about children ignoring their mum and so on, including a video about a mum giving birth through operation. The talk and the videos really made me feel sad and regretful of what I have done to my parents, especially my mum. So people out there, never ever be rude to your parents or don't talk back or anything negative and instead be good to them and enjoy every minute with them even when they get old because your parents (mum) are the one who had to go through all the pain just to give birth to you and they took care of you all the way since birth even when their children were impolite or ignore them. So yes, do it before they leave you.

Had BBQ. Slept at 1am and woke up at 4am. Had prayers.

Saturday 2/5

Camp ended at around 9.30am. Reached home and straight away changed my clothes. Headed to JE library. Met jaslyn and yinghao. Studied bio. Then, we have to find a new place to sit because the place where we sat at first has got no power point. So, we went everywhere to find the 'appropriate' places. We ended up sitting near the sliding door to the escalator at level 4. Lol. Then, I met joey.....again. Hahaha. She was doing her social studies notes alone again, just like last week, when I met her. Haha. I continued to study bio. Asked yinghao questions on bio. While we were studying, jaslyn was busily using my laptop chatting with keeley and playing her facebook game, 'restaurant city'. Slacker! Hahaha. Then, jaslyn went to tuition. Soon, it was yinghao's turn to leave. Joey came to sit beside me. Then, zining finally came. Haha. At around 4pm+, joey told me that she wants to go back. So, I just nodded my head, thinking that she was just going to go back to where she sat for awhile. But, she went back.....HOME! Zining and I were like 'where is joey ar?'. Lol.

At 6pm+, zining and I left the library. She went home while my dad sent me to the barber to cut my hair. Finally...Yay! Hahaha. Nice and short. (:

At home, I switched on the laptop, went online in msn, and SLEPT! Hahaha. So sry to those who wanted to chat with me but didn't get any reply. Hahaha. I was too tired ah. (:

Today

Religious class. Slept at home. Tuition started. Did revision, while my mum and my aunt were busily baking. They wanted to open up their own bakery shop! Woo! Hahaha. Then, my sis and her husband were also here. I put my hand on my sis's big stomach and I felt a few strong kicks from the 5-month-old baby inside. Cool. Hahaha. Btw, I just found out that my the baby's a female!!! Yay! Hahahaha. Ok. Now, I want to watch tv. Bye...(:

PS: My mum just bought for me a new thermometer! Yay! No more pretending! Hahahaha (:

0 comments: