CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

This week has been exhausting...or should I say very exhausting? Hahaha. Yeah. This is all because of the speech day rehearsals. All the speech day rehearsals that took place this week was on tuesday and thursday. Plus NCC training on friday and the actual speech day itself today. So yes, it is tiring. And oh yes. Yesterday was supposed to be my batch's last NCC training. But I don't know if its really our last training or not, because our senior said that there's still one more training left. Nonetheless, we treated it like our last training, just in case it really is our last training. Hahaha. So yeah, we did a lot of crazy stuffs. We convert drills into games. We make fun of the commands. Like for example, I commanded them to 'pandang kekanan, pandang' (tilt the head to your right, tilt) while marching then make them turn 360degrees with the head still tilted to the right. Hahaha. I also got make a few combinations of commands which is rather stupid lah. It makes my juniors appear much more dumb & clumsy. Haha. And yes, on that day, I was high and so I was cheeky-er. Haha. I make fun of people, then laughed until cry. Hahaha. Then, I, weechong, chinguan, halim, isaac, zaki and one more guy which I forgot who, went to play soccer. We versus the Wildboyz. So, we made our new team name, which is jeng jeng jeng...the Wildcats!!! Hahaha. We sang some of the High School Musical songs while the other teams were playing. Cheerleaders? Hahaha. Then, tired. So rested for awhile. Bought drinks then watched weilin and melody play badminton. Then, played soccer again. This time at parade square, match between NCC specialists and NPCC NCOs. Haha. Then, after training, some of us were still kicking the ball around. While my juniors were busy making fun of each other, I kicked the ball which hit their asses. Hahaha. Then., went home. Slept.

The following day, which was today, I woke up late, around 6.50am like that. Thinking that I'm late, I quickly left house at 7.10am and reached school at exactly 7.15am like that. 5 mins leh!!! From the farthest area in bukit panjang all the way to bukit batok west, it took just 5 mins of car ride. Obviously, my dad was speeding right? Hahaha. Ok. Then, wore badges. Slack around. Ate food provided by the school. Then, last parade rehearsal before the actual one. In the actual one, we have to stand there at the parade square for a full 30 mins, waiting for the GOH to arrive. Took so long lor. My back pain sia. Then, march-past. Slack in admin room. Went to watch the performances in the hall as well as the prize-presentation. After that, took lots&lots of pictures! Slacked again. Went home.

Anyways, life has been the same. Just that, nowadays, I always get high. When I do, I will start to go around and greet my friends as well as my acquaintances in school. Then, I will disturb my friends in a funny way. I will also crack really lame jokes and laughed until I cry. Hahaha!

Ok other than that, regarding about my studies, its quite ok ah. Just did ss and english test on thursday. Quite confident that I can score high for english, but ss, just a pass? Haha. Then, I got 12/20 for geog test. Not very impressive. But I got 9/10 for the geog project! Woo! Hahaha. Ok thats all. MYE coming very very soon. In fact, 1st paper which is language paper is on next thursday XD. Even our 1st 'o' level paper is coming. Just 1 and a 1/2 month left to MT 'o' level paper!!! Aaaaghhh!!! Ok relax asyraf, relaxxxxx...haha.

PS: I totally forgot this one. I want to wish my parents their 33rd wedding anniversary on the 3rd of april!!! Woo! Yes I know...I forgot it. Sorry. Hehehe.

0 comments: