It has been raining these few days. No soccer!!! NOOOOO....haiz. Nvm. Haha. Anyways, we had gotten back our a-maths test. I got 22.5/30. Disappointed sey. I know I can score way better than that. And I didn't do qn 6 which was easy and costs 7 marks I think. I should have done that qn lor. Wasted sia. And, just now, we also got back our physics test. I scored 23/25. Woo!!! But that 1 mark that I lost is totally careless ah. While the other was a normal mistake. We also had chem SPA ytd. I did everything correctly and properly except...EXCEPT FOR THE MASS!!! Because of that, I got my percentage wrong too. Wanna know wad really happened? My equation was: NaOH + HCl -> H20 + NaCl. Its correct. But when I want to find out the mass, I used NaCl's molar mass instead of NaOH's molar mass. Argh! I looked at the wrong one sia. This is the most careless mistake I had ever made. Haizzzz...but nvm, got error carry forward mah. So its ok lah. Hehe. I think that's about all lah. Ehh..oh ya, the inter-school NCC soccer competition will be held but dunno when and...I'm the captain! Lols. Hope my fellow team-mates do well for this competition. Hahaha. And to 4opal-ians, good luck for your bio (3 chapters) test. Hehe. Ok I wanna study bio liao. Bye-bye...^^
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment