CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kayaking (2nd Day)

Woke up around 6.40am. Showered, changed clothes and bla bla bla...and I reached school around 7.35am. Placed my 2 carbonated drinks can (Root Beer & Sinalco) into Chin Guan's 'refrigerator'. Then, changed my t-shirt to another long-sleeved shirt, Man U jersey. I dun support man u, but I dunno y I am wearing it)...actually, I support Liverpool. Hahahaha...ok ok...blas blas...then, reached Kallang Riverside Park. Briefing. Put on sunblock lotion. Changed shoes. Carry kayak. Then, started kayaking. Kayak, kayak, kayak, until reached the Oasis. Did the rescue drill. I capsized there 2 times on purpose. LOL! Fun ah...then, had our free water time. While others were kayaking, I, Melvin, John, Mark and Meng Tuck, played around there. Splashed water like never before did. Swim for around 20 mins non-stop like never before did). Tired, so we rest by 'sleeping' on the sea. Then, went back to the facility and had our lunch. Delicious food...washed ourselves...then had a short briefing we head to our kayaks for the expedition to the Singapore Flyer...then, kayak, kayak, kayak for hours and finally reached there. Saw the Singapore Flyer, Marina Barrage under construction and the F1 track...Very fun...but also very tiring. Kayak back to shore. Carried them to the kayaking facility and washed them and placed them at their places. Took my Sinalco and drank it within a few minutes. I was thirsty ah. Then, showered, and drank my Root Beer. Passed my test. Yay!!! Then, took the bus and went home...Now, I've got flu again and still tired. Energy-less. Hahahaha...Tomorrow still have to come school early, around 6.45am, cuz got NDP performance rehearsal. Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

0 comments: